firm but polite request of a refund

October 21, 2006 8:32am CST
I have been let down by a car dealer who promised to fix a problem when i bought the car but has since found out how much it will cost (4 months later) and has refused to pay for it. I am entitled to get a refund for the amount of the repair or a refund for the car but want to write a good letter to request this.
1 response
@claudia413 (4284)
• United States
21 Oct 06
Contact the manufacturer (Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, etc.) and ask them for a form letter for that purpose. Another choice is to contact an attorney and have him prepare a letter for you.