Life is likfe that

Kottayam, India
When I was only six and just was my memory as a human started to coming up. I was always with the mother, either in front of her or cating her clothes from the back.Always attached. I always sleeping with my mother, meanwhile my elder brother will come and ask me to sleep down. I will obey, and as soon as the lights are our I will get and again sleep with mom.I will always catch her breast and sleep, and one day my mom went and sleep with her friends and I was with her, and by mistake I catched the breast of the elder sister of the house, she got up violently and made big noise. Those who are coming when they hear the news will with their hand on mouth and laugh look at me.Since I am small there is shy on my part. But the real story I forgot to tell you, as I was alone going on the subway to the main road I saw a saint(Sanyasi) with his traditional purple red shirt and a big stick on hand, I thought that this man will beat me and take with him, I started to run like anything !!!!! this is the first time I see such a thing I gripped with fear and immediately came to my mother, and she was laughing like anything
@sutan74 (1112)
Being attached to your mother is a good thing. That is my opinion. However, you're story that you saw the saint Sanyasi is a blessing on your part too.
• Kottayam, India
Thanks for comments