if sasuke has a sword, would it be cool too if naruto has a weapon too?

not just any weapon, one of legendary origin as well just like sasuke's sword its a legendary blade isn't it? and if you may suggest what would it be and its special abilities, just simple and practical abilities, not those over powering ones...hehehe
@Ysera324 (237)
I want Naruto to have a sword too. I can't think of any other weapon that would fit him. Besides, I want to see him and Sasuke engaged in a sword fight.
@Ysera324 (237)
This is a follow-up on my post above. I think it would also be cool if Naruto had some sort of flail with the rasengan as a ball.. Haha..
i would want naruto to have a double sword...hehehe...
@Ysera324 (237)
Double sword as in 2 swords? Or a two-ended sword? I think a two-ended sword would be cool.
@Bionicman (3964)
• Czech Republic
Sasuke has a sword?
@xeyedsyd (118)
yep, think it was shown on episode 221..? just chek on it, not so sure on what episode dude. :D
yup! at the episode where naruto, sakura, yamato raided orochimarus hide out, when sasuke was attacking naruto, he was going to stab naruto with his sword...
@bimflux (294)
yes naruto has a sword but at the end it will be owned by naruto as a souvenir. Because naruto killed sasuke and to have a sentimental value as a friend of naruto he kept sasukes sword. at the end no more uchiha family left but ashes..
@rekkusu (603)
But doesnt naruto have nunchucks in one of the movies?
in my opinion i think its kinda awkward seein naruto using nunchucks...but its a cool weap. i was thinking of giving naruto a double sword...
@Ysera324 (237)
What's a nunchuck?
chaku!
@isshin (32)
yes it is, it's the kusanagi sword, if i'm not mistaken the sword relates to the kuchiyose (summoning) jutsu, kusanagi is the snake summon special weapon just like the rod the third hokage used when battling orochimaru. so a special weapon for frogs? knife? or what? personally i'd love to see naruto fight using tonfa or triple-stick. these weapon is just so cool
@Andyck (221)
If you read the manga, Sasuke's sword is different with orochimaru's sword. Kusanagi is orochimaru's sword, from the first Hokage
@Ysera324 (237)
According to Japanese folklore, Kusanagi is the sword found inside the giant snake Orochi when Orochimaru killed him. Correct me if I'm wrong. Um, I'm not sure but I though Sasuke's sword WAS the Kusanagi previously owned by Orochimaru. I thought Orochimaru gave it to him...
it wasnt orochimaru who killed the Orochi, it was somebody else in jap folklore he was a legendary hero, who killd the orochi and found a sword inside the snake.
@xeyedsyd (118)
i think its better to stick with his kunai, hehe, its much amazing to see them battle with sasuke using his sword and only kunai for naruto! and rasengan on the other hand, cool!
i think its cool for naruto to have his kunais but, come to think about it, akatsuki's have their specialized weapons, and i think the only person in konoha having a specialized weapon was azuma, remember his specialized kunais...and man don't you think its cool for naruto to have a special weapon which we fans can relate to him...
hm i think it's not feed in if naruto has a weapon to, because since the first time we all know naruto basic power is the nine tail, so if he has a great power so it doesn't need any weapon..
@Andyck (221)
i think suriken is the best weapon for naruto.U know that naruto is close battle combat type, so he need weapon that can fight the others enemies type.
@calakarak (154)
a sword would be cool. but not just any sword, it would have to look unique and be way better than normal swords.
@alabala (27)
• Greece
Yeah it will be great if Naruto has weapon .. But i dont think he has ... Btw i`m waiting to see Sasuke owning :)
@faruqy (155)
I don't know exactly, but I think the sword of kusanagi is the best weapon in the earth. Even the third hokage's weapon can't match it. So I wonder too what is Naruto's weapon?