Do color of our dress matters our Personality?

Interviewee in Blue Dress - Blue Dress seems depict more personality
@ibsnet (1268)
I have given many interviews and taken s well amount too. In any interview I think, obviously from my own experience, personality is the key factor in selection of right candidate. And in many of cases it is observed that light color dressed person have the ability more to depict the personality. I actually prefer light colors especially blue. Is there really a color factor in our personality? What's your choosy color? Though I prefer blue or shades of blue, what is the best color which reflects a great personality, if there is any such thing? What's your views?
@ajithlal (14614)
Yes. I also agree that the dress code and the color of the dress does matters the personality of the person. The cleanliness, behavior, tone of the voice, pleasant, happines, etc also reflects the personality. The first impression comes from what the person wears. Most times when we see some text in some color in websites we spend more time on the website while when we see some text in some websites we tend to close some websites. Same way the color of the dress reflects the personality of the people.
@ibsnet (1268)
You are very correct. I also hang on some websites due to very soothing colors. Color plays a role everywhere in our look I think.
@ikinta (1238)
I like almost all color. But I think I like red the most and I dont know the reason. Maybe it just fits my character. I'm not really brave though or maybe I just want to be brave:P Yes it does matters because colors are images.
@winterose (39898)
there actually is actually psychology tests that indicate what personality you are by choosing your favourite colour. I love black, I have always been a basic black type of person. Black can be worn almost everywhere.
@cdparazo (5768)
I love light colors and prefers to wear them on a day to day basis. But during interviews, I prefer to do 'power dressing'. Power dressing means dressing up with suits that would make one look professional, competent and credible. It would make you exude confidence and power. Black and grey suits or anything that is in dark color are good choices for power dressing. I prefer to dress in black or grey suits during interviews. I don't wear any jewelry during interviews too that has religious significance and just wear the basic earnings and watch. Make-up should be minimal too and should emphasize the eyes wherein most interviewers look. It would certainly leave a great impression.
@eseomame (1146)
I think so, at least to an extent, for instance, pink shows a girlie personality, etc. This is just my opinion and peoples' opinions will vary. But to answer your question, I say yes.