yoga:

@laltu86 (1253)
do you do yoga ? Do you feel it can cure disease ? If not start beliving . Yes, its true that yoga can cure many disease , i can say this because i have not only seen this but i have also been cured of my high fever without any medication but simply with yoga. Now you may say that i might have been cured by self , but what about the cure for obsecity ? Yes yoga can cure the overwheling problem of obsecity also , belive me on that . Hope you also start yoga if you have any problem you will notice the change soon enough :).
@deepti15 (1190)
People who practice yoga agree that it makes them feel better, but the medical establishment is still trying to figure out why. Yoga is a psycho-physical discipline with roots going back about 5,000 years designed by the ancient Indian seers in order to achieve spiritual enlightenment. These days the focus is often on the more down-to-earth benefits of Yoga, including improved physical fitness, mental clarity, greater self-understanding, stress control, and general well-being. Though in the West today, "yoga" has come to refer, in the main, to the physical stretching poses or "asana" that is one part of the yoga. To me Yoga is fitness of mind, body and soul. It is an enlightenment from within.