Help me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@naveenlb (277)
I have responded to 25-30 discussions and started 30-35 discussions but my earning is only $0.18 only. Totally my referrals is 76,but $0.18.........why is it so??????????????? How can i earn more money????????????? Responding to discussion or stating a discussion???????? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@bcote212 (1113)
naveenlb, please make sure that you keep in mind that you payout is not just determined by the number of posts that you make. It is also determined by the quality of what you post. you want to avoid posting things that are just one line, or you will get paid for just one line. It is not about how many posts that you can make. Just relax and focus on what you are saying, and not just how many people you are answering, and you will see that the money will come too. Also welcome to mylot. I noticed that you are new, you will meet a lot of interesting people on this board. Good luck, and have some fun!
@inked4life (4226)
I took a quick look at the discussions you started and responded to and the problem is that they are all 1 word or 1 line posts. You won't receive any credit for those. You should really try and write 3 or 4 lines when you respond or start a discussion. Put as much info in there as you can and you will see that your earnings will start to go up....good luck