Weekend plans?

Where is everyone tonight? Do you have weekend plans? I am resting and about to go to bed now. But plan on posting some this weekend and then I Think we will be just resting around the house for the most part. Do not have any major plans. IT looked like it may rain today so if it does rain then we will just hang out around the house.
@4cuteboys (4102)
Tomorrow I am going to catch up on my kids laundry and clear off clothes off of our treadmill so I can actually use it! Sunday we are going to visit in laws. Mother in law makes very good soup!
I have some laundry to do tomorrow and I need to do some cleaning. On sunday i'm going to visit my mom, I like visiting just don't like the driving, it's about two hours each way.
well..tonight is my sons prom so we have been preparing for that excitement..though nothing much else since i did my laundry yesterday..i think its me time tonight..hey i wonder what movies are on VOD!