Spiderman 3

@Marie2473 (8517)
Sweden
Have you seen it yet? I am actually excited by it - I thouigh #2 was better than the first and I am hoping that the third is even better. We are planning to maybe go see it tonight, or maybe tomorrow.. Have you seen it - what did u think?
I have not watched it yet. But I would want to. Before it leaves the big screen hopefully. :P
If you think that #2 was better than the first then #3 is definitely the best for you. In my opinion, #3 is definitely better than #2 because of its actions. The new spidey outfit looks cool. Unfortunately the plot is not as good as #1
@Marie2473 (8517)
• Sweden
Thats bad. I had great hopes for the plot as well. I will go and see it and hopefully I will not be tooo dissapointed.
@Jamian (2604)
3 is the best among the rest, I love the moive and I want to watch it again!
@charms88 (7540)
Oh my goodness, marie, I have not watch a single movie for ages, LOL! I'm just so busy with a lot of things. My pleasure time involve shopping and traveling. Thats all I am willing to spend my money on. Besides, there are a lot of DVDs available which I can buy and watch with my girls at the luxury of our own time and space at home.
@Marie2473 (8517)
• Sweden
he he , there has been a while since we were at the cine,a as well and it never happened this weekend either. Now we are aiming for thursday *lol*
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
I have to agree, the action scenes are even better in Spider-Man 3, but the plot is simply not there. We were very disappointed, as we both love Spider-Man 2 and had high hopes for 3, but it simply didn't work for us.
@Marie2473 (8517)
• Sweden
Thats probably the worst, to have high expecttations and be dissappointed =( Oh well I am going to see it and see what happens, the new outfit looks good =)
@mattchua (229)
• Changi, Singapore
I have seen it and the specials effects are great, its worth your dollars and my rating is 5 stars for it out of 6.
@dpk262006 (56756)
I have not had a chance to see it...it has been released here in India. But I have gone through the reviews, which say that Spiderman -3 if not as good as the first two version. May be critics have a different view to judge the movie. We may have got our own angles to judge it. Let me know ....about it...did you like it?
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I think I will go see it at the drive in. I have been wanting to go to the drive in for so long now and that sounds like the perfect movie to see!