Spiderman3, too much american style?

@orfeo77 (220)
Italy
Yestarday i have gone with friends, to see it at cinema.I liked computer graphics effetcs and story was nice, but i think that there is too much american symbol in it.I have never read the books about spiderman,perhaps i mistake.
@Destiny007 (5819)
That is understandable. Spiderman is an American, and lives in an American city, so it would be expected that it would reflect American style and things commonly found in America. I have no idea how long the Spiderman story has been around, but I remember from when I was a kid, so it been a long time.
@orfeo77 (220)
How much the movie is different from the comic book?It can be interesting to know this.
I haven't seen the 1st or 3rd movies, only the 2nd one. The movie cannot possibly be very close to the comic book other than in the most general terms such as the villains, because the stories in the comics have been running for so long. There is no way that a movie could capture all of that. I only read a few of those Spidey comics as a kid, but as I said I have no idea how long he has been around.
@orfeo77 (220)
I think that the authors of the movie have benn obligate to modefy the story in some points.We must rembember that this is a market product.The objective of the film is to make moneies and to attract therefore more possibile people.
@ikinta (1237)
But to be honest, I don't really satisfied with the movie. I think it could be darker movie. I like the second movie more.
@orfeo77 (220)
Some moments the movie it is too much soft, i agree with you.
@mahmah (436)
Well I think that Spiderman 3 is so american because well, it was made here, takes place here, has american's in it. I have never read the comic books either (written by americans I believe) but I am sure some of it is closely based on them. I am sure if I were to watch an Indian movie or a British movie I would feel the same as you. I guess that is the problem with producing a movie in one place and putting it out there for the International market.
@orfeo77 (220)
I thinked about this when during the movie, in a moment you can seen spiderman and the american flag together.ok! he is american and the city it is New York, but i think that this is too much exalted.
@oldiebut (859)
Well I am an old time reader of the comic and much of the movie is very inconsistent with the comic book character. Giving Spidey the "key to the city" was so far off base for the character it's not funny. Spiderman had always operated at the edge of the law and was often considered an outlaw in the books, not the iconic hero they portrayed in this movie. Here's hoping they get a new director and cast for the next film.
@orfeo77 (220)
I must read the comic book.You have seen what i have notated, the ironic hero!