strip club

do you go. if your maried to you get angry if your spouse goes? do you find it inapropriate for a maried person to go. i go and i've been with the people i've dated, i think it's ok when we did it as a couple but i know they would of gotten upset if i'd go with out them. vice versa probably.
@kayrod2 (1304)
I havent been to an actual strip club, but i have been to a strip show. I am happily married, and my husband didnt care at all. He new i was coming home to him. I had a great time, even was up on stage(that was a few years ago) and i let my husband know it. My husband has also been. I havent got a problem with it. It isnt like its all the time.
@magikrose (5423)
I have never been to a strip club. I have always wanted to go just never had the chance. My husband went a long time ago and I was ok with it because he was coming home to me. The thing that bothered me is that a friend of his bought him a lap dance and my husband felt he had to lie to me about it. Other than that I am ok with it.
@Jennifer21 (2476)
Well, I have never been to a strip club, although I have had the interest. My husband does not go, but if he ever went without me, I would flip. I wouldn't mind going with him though.
I went to a hen night once where there were male strippers and one of them got me to rub cream on his chest. It was quite funny but at the same time embarrassing. As it was an all women event it seemed less seedy and more of a laugh. I have never been to a female strip club though as I have always seen these as seedy and a place to rip people off. My partner used to work in Soho, in London when he was younger for Paul Raymond, who use to own all the strip clubs in the area. He used to work on the door of a few and they were all geared up to rip tourists off, especially the rich Japanese business men who would frequently visit. He saw the seedy side to them and what the strippers use to get up to, so he does not go himself apart from a few years ago for a friends Stag night. It was a lap dancing joint and he said every 10 minutes the women were walking around trying to collect money from all the punters there. It would bother me if I thought he was going all the time though, why have stout when he can have champagne, is what I say!!he he
I go to strip clubs on a regular basis, but I am single now. My ex-girlfriend insisted to go with me when she knew that I go there. She ended up visiting the strip joint more often than me and the story did not end well because she started to tell intimate things about myself to some strippers. Maybe that was her way for revenge.