Mothers what do you want for mothers day?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
Me well I dont want much I am not picky I want good health for my kids and I hope to talk to them on the phne. All I need is to hear their voice nad know they are o.k. That is good for me. I am not into lots of gifts. All I want is love!
@aprilgrl (4460)
I am not picky all I want for Mother's Day is to be with my family.
@dopey22girl (3324)
Aww that's sweet. You sound like a very good mom; someone who is very concerned about her children...which is good! I am not a mom, but if I were I would want the same thing you do, just for my kids to be happy and healthy. I am not sure what to get my mom for mother's day. I used to think my dad was hard to shop for but now I am thinking the same thing about my mom! Lol.
@4cuteboys (4102)
Hi there! Well what I wanted was to SLEEP IN for one day! I really wanted that, because since my oldest was born 7 1/2 years ago, I can count the number of times I have slept past like 8am, on one hand! And I always feel tired and run down, so I thought sleep would be perfect, and of course spending the day with hubby and kids too. BUT unfortunatly for me, my husband has to work the air show, so unless it gets cancelled due to the recent terroristic acts that have happened here, I won't be sleeping in, but instead i'll be worrying about him the entire time! I am not into gifts either. I like simple stuff, like spending time with my kids and husband, and homeade stuff is always nice to get.
@loved1 (5336)
I always ask for the same thing for Mother's day each year. I want some peace and quiet. My husband always has the kids get me a small, inexpensive gift and then takes them away to play at the park or do some other fun activity. Wow! Peace and quiet! I can then take a bubble bath, read a book, go shopping or to a movie, or whatever else I enjoy. I usually end up spending a few hours enjoying myself and then I meet up with my family for some type of fun activity. That is better than flowers any day.
A phone call or a visit would satisfy me i dont need anything material!