How to remove shoe odor?

@Ronimas (699)
Everybody more or less experiences with bad shoe odor. It's a common problem, particularly in tropical countries. No more worry. Here is a good and simple tip to solve the problem. Just put some baking powder inside the shoe. That's all. No more odor. You can apply this method for ash-tray also. No more cigarette odor and smoke.
@trinihd (996)
Cool! Thanks for sharing this! Baking soda is recommended for refrigerator odor too, so it's not surprising that it works for shoe odor. It's really quite a marvellous little chemical! Do you live in a tropical country? Have you actually tried using baking soda for the things you recommended? I'm just curious to know if you really did get it to work!!
@Ronimas (699)
Yes trinihd I have tried and it works. I live in tropical county and fade up with shoe due to odor. Now it's problem free.
@trinihd (996)
Good to know! I always want to know if someone has tried something! That way when I recommend it, I won't just have to say it worked for me alone!
@VotreAmie (3037)
Hi Ronimas and thank you for sharing this! You always have these good tips for us that even make us save money! Here is another tip for you. I don't know where I read it or if it works. Put your shows in the refrigerator overnight and the odor will be gone in the morning. It's a silly method of course and I wouldn't do it. But if it really works one can put their shoes in a very well sealed container or plastic bag. I wouldn't do it because I will not be able to eat the food that's in there. But I wrote this tip just in case somebody would be interested.