if you were to be an existing cartoon character, who would you be?

since i like Marvin the Martian a lot, i'd like to give it a shot. hahaha. that is, if i were given the chance to be a cartoon character someday. or well, since i'm a girl i'd like to be Marcia, marvin the martian's assistant. i'd like to experience all the running and hunting bugs bunny stuff... so, if you were to be an existing cartoon character, who would you be? Common, share up. =D
@natalie1981 (2000)
I want to be Patrick of Spongebob Squarepants. I'd love to know what goes on--or what does not go on, inside that head of his. LOL. He's just so cute when he drools when trying to think.
haha!!! patrick star is cute. thanks for the response! =D
@biwasaki (1745)
I have to agree with Paradisesun's daughter, I would want to be Spongebob too! He always has fun, no matter what it is that he's doing. I think jelly fishing would be the most fun though!
hahaha!!! if ever you'll get the chance to be spongebob, i wanna hear you laugh. i am amazed with the way spongebob laughs. lol! thanks for the response! =D
I would have to say I would be Patrick on the cartoon SpongeBob...and my daughter said she would be SpongeBob.This is too funny!And a very fun question...I like the way you think...lol :)
hahaha!! i'm glad you liked it. =] i like spongebob and patrick too. thanks for responding.
• Brazil
I'd like to be Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy hahahahaha No, I'm just kidding! Actually I'd like to be Jasmin from Alladin :)