Have you ever got bitten by honey bee?

i have got bitten by them many times..and i hate the way my body swells and gets disfigured after that...but i have also seen people who love honey bees in different programs... dont know how they do it i am really scared of them..
@chingwes (103)
i have been bitten by a bee a couple of times it become swollen and hot in the area were the bee stinged...
we have our share of having received these bee stings. you are right about the area stung to become swollen, feels hot and itchy, too. very discomforting. there was a cream that i used to apply on it. it seems like even toothpaste can be used as a first aid cream, too.
oh sure, eveyone in the family have had the share of this. if the the bites are only two or three, it will never matter, it is manageable and not threatening. i must admit that it is very uncomfortable. aside the stung part getting disfigured, it also feels hot and sooo itchy. it is kind of a thing to deal with which we just don't know how to go about it. there is a certain kind of cream which when applied, will greatly ease out the discomfort and ill feeling from the bite. yes, everyone in the family loves honey.
@Cloe2000 (37)
hwy who do thet to you tell my i am a good fighter and i can help you out if they are more big then you no problem i got many frinds so beleave when you have problems ask for my help i will be there.
@diillu (5128)
Ya,I'm kind of scared to bees too..it might be because i have been bitten by many times before. It might sound funny but i just don't know that how does the honney bee finds me and even finds a place to bit me. If we are..i mean me and my friends sitting in a group..honney bee comes in buzzing around and then bits me. Like one..time we were hanging out in the groups and it was summer. Everyone was wearing half pants, sleeves and all. I must admit that i was just the one to stay with full clothes even though it was quite hot. And suddenly the bee comes and sting me in my cheeck .. and one time it sting me in my left leg..there are quite number of times if was bitten..
@suthoo (22)
Not yet.... but i have seen people destroying beehives next to my apartment...
@skbadhan (881)
Not so amny times but i remember i had bitten by honeybee 2-3 times ya its reaction is realy irritating body swells and in some case you may feel fewer. i don't love as such these honey bees specialy after they bite me