Which is harder to do?

To think of good discussions to post? Or to find good discussions to reply to? Sometimes I get many good ideas for discussions and will make many posts, whenever I see a good discussion I will always reply to it. I think for me it is probably harder to think of discussions to post, I can pretty much always find good quality discussions to respond to. What do you think?
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
My discussions come spontaneously. Sometimes they come when i read another ones. For me it`s more difficult to find good discussions. More of the new ones are just spam or 1-line:-( It`s easy to reply and sometimes i do it, but i prefer thoose ones with good quality.
It is an either or soemthime peopel haev a better disscussion goign abotu a topic i was goign to start so i just reply to it other tiem s it seem smore approiate to start a new oen casue soem of the responese to it are going off in a different direction ya know