how do you know a person is serious in a relationship?

@nurhoney (1123)
I have this hard time believing guys or girls in relationship especially when I see things that makes me so doubtful about them. My brother has a gf. The first time I saw her and met her, she was nice and ok but I got this feeling she is a fake. Later on when I get to see her more often, I sense something fishy about her. She gets text messages from guys and when my bro ask about it, she says its one of her relatives! She does even take the effort of showing the message to my bro for him to believe her. My bro is the type who just understand and believe his gf...which is really a bad thing! When I give him advise about his gf, he thinks that Iam giving him a bad impression about the girl and gets angry about that. If you were me, how would you know if she is serious about their relationship? What advice can you give to "my bro"? Is it right for me to be involve and ask the girl straight about all of this coz I really dont like her that much?
It's just like religion, you just gotta have faith.
@nurhoney (1123)
thanks for sharing.
@Rohit20 (327)
You meet the girl, prepare your mind with questions that are good to trace ones true identity.While putting those que. read her body language.if she answers them truly and correctly she will not take away her eyes from you.Secondly,observe while putting questions she takes her hand towards any part of her face or not.If she is taking her hand towards her face particularly to mouth then there is a suspicion that she is fake!Try it.Try to read her body language and ask yourself what you would have answred had you been there at her place and accordingly conclude.
@nurhoney (1123)
really...i would try that one...thanks for sharing.
As much as you don't like her or trust her you have to let your brother decide for himself . If you continue to push , you will only push him further away from you and should there come a time he needs or wants to talk to you he will probably not feel comfortable doing this as he will feel that you judged who he chose prematurely . I would suggest biding your time and seeing how things work out . You have to let your brother make this decision on his own and can't try to protect him as he has to be able to see this on his own . He knows how you feel as you have already warned him and now the rest is up to him . As horrible as this sounds , sometimes you have to let your loved one's find out things on their own if you want to remain a part of their life .
@nurhoney (1123)
yes i get your point in that...i know its his life and his decision...actually, i have not said something about her gf and he doesnt know that i dont like her either...iam keeping it to myself...thanks for sharing.