Keep and burn

@cheenlly (3483)
OK, lets put it this way. We do some self reflection. There's two option infront of you a box and fire. The box is for the things you would like to keep and cherish forever and the fire for things you would like to be gone forever or change in your life. What you will do is to write in separate paper those things and put on the said options. For me, what i would like to keep in the box is my hope and my faith that inspite of many hardships that i have been through i still have it and i'll keep it forever, and my love definitely, without i wont be able to experience happiness and appreciate the people around me and especially God and being a strong fighter and courage that inspite of many pains and failures i have done in my life i still have the willingness to fight and courage to continue life, my strong conviction to fight for what i believe, and my fear to God. And the things that i would like to burn is the hate, grudges, depression, self pity, worry too much, fuming and anxiety. All of that i wish to be gone forever and burn forever. What about you what would you like to keep forever and what would you like to burn forever? Have a nice day everyone and Happy posting mylottians!
@tholitz (1127)
I must say I will just keep everything the way it is. I'm not a perfect person, maybe I have more bad traits than good. But I want to retain them all to fully magnify what God had done in my life. I want to still remember the hate that I used to have because there is where I can see the great love and compassion of God. My depression times where I can feel the sympathy and comfort that God had given. And many other things that God had changed in me. I know that God had a purpose and plan for everything. All that had happened in our life contributes to this purpose.
@cheenlly (3483)
You have a point there my friend and i believe too that everything has its purpose. Godbless you and thanks
@thefuture (1750)
• Nigeria
I will rather suffer at the begging and enjoy at the end. It is always a tough time when struggling for something that has to do with one gaining much of the in the future. Thanks
@cheenlly (3483)
Thanks my friend but i think what you said is very deep. i dont get what you mean....hehe. can you explain it to me? pls. thanks
@mdchennai (2129)
I would like to keep with myself, my way of understanding people and world. I think that i can understand people in a better way. Next i would like to keep is sharing happiness and others pain. Things that i would like to burn is, my inferiority complex and my anger. I get angry very quickly and express it on the people around me.
@cheenlly (3483)
oh yes inferiority complex that i would also like to burn. Goodluck my friend!