brush teeth

do you brush your teeth in the morning even though you have done it the night before going to sleep?
@brand4less (1061)
of coz! i won't be confidence to meet other people if i don't brush my teeth in the morning.
he he he.....hard work pays! first impression lasts the longest. your beautiful smile may melt the heart of people around you. :)
@diillu (5128)
Brushing is just too important for me. I can't go to bed before brushing my teeth and brushing early in the morning is also the important part of my morning work. And ya i do brush teeth early in the morning even if i had brushed it in the night before.
same here, friend. prevention is better than cure. better regularly brush teeth than suffering of tooth decay later.
ofcourse.. brushing teeth atleast twice a day is very important
agree. ( i'm doing it)
most defintly i brush my teeth 3 times a day
i'm a little lazy.....just twice :)
@321633wy (1795)
Yes i have never forgot to brush my teeth morning after meal and before bed.These are the things that i "must do" every day. yes,eventhough i have done it before bed ,yet i still will brush my teeth in the morning before breakfast.I heard some people used to have breakfast before brush.I definately not use to..
yeah. i heard that too. i think it's uncomfortable to have b-fast before brushing teeth. but at least brushing teeth is better than not at all, right?