My son is scared of supernanny!

@4cuteboys (4102)
My 5 year old watched supernanny with me awhile back. I asked him if he would like supernanny to come visit after the show ended and he was like NO WAY. He said he was scared of her! ha ha. Do you ever watch Supernanny? What about your kids? Do they like her? Do you like how she disciplines the children (and sometimes the parents too!)?
I don't know if I have even seen Supernanny but we have watched Nanny 911. I can't believe some of those children on there, they make my children look like angels and believe me, they are no angels lol. Some of the parents on there are unbelievable, and they wonder why their children are such monsters! I wish my children were scared that nanny would come here, maybe they would clean their rooms and stop fighting amongst themselves so much.
@4cuteboys (4102)
LOL! I know. I have seen Nanny 911 too. I wonder if some of the stuff is made up. I can't imagine living like that! And my kids are no angels either!!! Hm, maybe i'll show them super nanny more often, haha!
A couple of the Nanny 911 shows actually started a discussion in our house. My children were appauled that the kids were hitting their mom. And my son couldn't understand why on another show the parents let the boy pee everywhere and anywhere. So maybe they did learn something watching the show lol.
@disvachic (10120)
I used to watch it sometimes a while back.My kids were watching it and was amazed at how some of the kids were acting.
Im scared of supernanny, im 16! Im joking ((not really but still)) but yea, i like super nanny, i think she is quite funny, but i havent seen it in some time unfortunately well not on the channel 4 any way
@KrisNY (7591)
I love the show- I think it is great how she straightens up the families- Sometimes it isn't even the kids that need the help! My daughter has watched it a few times- She thinks it is silly! lol... My sig. other tells her that he is calling Supernanny in to straighten out her attitude-
@4cuteboys (4102)
LOL!!!! I need to try that and see what my kids say. And you are right, some of the parents are sooo ridiculous. They let the kids run wild!
@ladyljs (1303)
I love the show! It makes me feel like my kids don't misbehave as I often think that they do! I really love it when whe gets on the parents too! Lots of times, the parents have created their little "monsters". It's good to see everything work out for the best in the end.
@mama4kids (690)
i think that i am a little scared of her too..lol. i cant imagine what she would do in my house with my four kids.lol!!! so i dont blame your son one bit!!!
@honeyangel (1992)
suppernanny - jo frost supernanny
im a woman of 38 and supernanny scares me lol the next time your son misbehave threaten him with supernanny and he`ll soon behave lol when the show was on tv in the uk i would watch it all the time but havent watched the show in a while.