Who comes to mylot just for money?

How many come here just for the money?
@stezieb (2183)
I came to earn some extra cash every now and again but I plan on staying because i enjoy the topics and community.
I agree..there is such a variety of topics..
@stezieb (2183)
It keeps me busy, increases my typing speed and grammar and is generally intriguing. Earning some extra spending money is just a perk.
extra money seems to be a popular answer;) plus for you
@jzcb87 (1801)
Yea, I'm basically here for the money, but even though I'm here, there aren't even alot of topics I can really get into.
I try to get into topics if I am not responding to those who replied to mine..that is how I make the money..I think interraction is key to the extra money..what do you think?
@jzcb87 (1801)
I guess, I still haven't really figured the whole mylot money making thing out yet.
It started out that way for me, but now I enjoy interacting with other people from all over the world.
mee too cuddle bug.. me too.. +
@Aali311 (6125)
I did. I was looking for something to make money online and here it is.
How have you found your payouts..Have you been paid yet?
@Jshean20 (14362)
My only reason for joining initally was for the money. But I've actually remained interested in participating because it's a lot of fun as well.
Glad you decided to stay;) a plus for your efforts:)+
@antoisra (821)
• Sri Lanka
I came here only for money, now when I'm not so active, I'm mostly here just for fun though. Will see if I get more active to earn money after my exams :D
fun..Mylot? I hope you find it as rewarding as I do..I am giving you a plus +
@Ynefz0r (834)
• Finland
Im here for the cash but im not very active... so that means no cash for me anyway :D I think most people are here for cash cause no offence... alot of topics and conversations are bull**** or maybe people are really just so "empty" inside that they can't come up with anything better... they just post and think they get rich :P I have seen some pretty interesting conversations on the other hand...
I enjoy the money too..so I understand..but I also enjoy all the good friends I have made..:) thanks for responding ..I give you a plus +