are you a postpaid or a prepaid mobile phone subscriber?

@djmarion (4901)
i am a postpaid subscriber and personally i like having it, because when you are in postpaid you dont have to worry anymore about running out of load or mobile credits anytime, the little problem i got is that when you are a postpaid subscriber you always get worry about having exceeded your plan. unlike when you are in a prepaid and has this unlimited texting enabled. how about you? are you a postpaid or a prepaid subscriber?
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i am not a subsriber of any of these since i don't have my own personal mobile but i some times use my father's or mom's mobile my dad's mobile is postpaid and my mom's cell phone is prepaid but personally i feel that postpaid is much better because in postpaid you don't need to charge it all the time
@djmarion (4901)
its true, when you are postpaid subcriber, you wont need to worry about missing an important reply becoause you dont have enough credits.