When do you get up in the morning daily?

Yes, when do 'you' get up in the morning daily? Does sleeping late have any effect? Does getting up early have an effect on your day?
@diillu (5128)
I usually ahve hard time on getting early in the morning but i do still get up early in the morning..And waking up late really ruins the day. It makes you really clumsy and laxy throughout the day..so it's alot better to get up early so that you will be feeling fresh throughout the day.
Interestingly, gettin up early ruins my day... But it all depends on when I sleep at night.. The early I sleep the earlier i wake up..
@Norstar (695)
I usually get up at 6:15 AM. I generally sleep late. And if I sleep later than the usual time, even then I would get up at the usual time, i.e., 6:15 AM. But, if I sleep early some day by say, two hours, I have a tendency to get up earlier than the usual time by almost two hours. I can never sleep during day time.