Has anybody sucked your toes before? If so, did you enjoy it?

This is for the foot lovers! NOT ME, though!!! LOL. But I have had my toes sucked before. It was a weird feeling but after awhile, it was somewhat pleasurable. I can't say that I would like for someone to suck my toe again but I did have a memorable experience. And NO, I have NEVER sucked anybody else's toes. My mouth is too precious for that...lol. What are some of your toe-sucking experiences, if any?
@LadyDulce (830)
A guy I had a fling of at one point was a toe sucker, and though it did feel kinda good, it was also weird as hell. I'm pretty sure all little kids have some measure of a foot "thing". At least the boys in my family do. My brothers, son, and nephew all had a thing with sucking on toes when they were infants. It was SOOOOOO disturbing. Blessed Be
Dimples you need a beating for this one. LOL I am going to have to make you laugh with this one. But first you need to know I hate feet and anything to do with it. When my daughter was little crawling on the floor. I was talking on the phone. I felt something on my foot. I thought it wash just her with her toys. I then got this wet feeling on my foot. I sat up in the chair to find my daughter sucking my big toe. I was so mad I went and washed her mouth out. I tried to get her to know it was not a good thing. Guess what,my daughter is a foot fanatic and bad. I can't even put my foot on the bed without a sock on. She just holds it rubs it and it's like she is yearning for a taste of feet. :) My mother says she gets it from my father. Oh I hate feet.
@jmcafam (2891)
I have had mine sucked once and just did not care for it at all. I have not sucked anyone else's either. Toes and feet are just not my thing I guess.
Neve sucked someone's toe do not plan on it ever. An ex who was a really bad kisser so that was a sign , but then he sucked my toe and that sealed our fate. EWW! It was weird and not a turn on at all.