do you prefer original or fakes?

well, you know how it is lately. there are just always some fake products which look almost exacty the same with the original ones and the good thing about them is the fake ones cost way less than the price of the original. and sometimes, the rip offs are looking good, like they are really original. so, what do you prefer buying? original stuffs or fake ones? me, i prefer fake ones because, you see, money is a bit tight nowadays. lolz. :)
@lkbooi (16093)
Of course I prefer those cheaper fake products lol. It’s not worth to waste lots of money just for original products. I think what we mean ‘original’ here are things that are well established, popular and famous of their brands. Of course these branded products are expensive. I did find many “fake products” good in qualities and cheaper especially those which going to establish their brands or reputations. Months ago I had bought an electric dryer with cheaper price than that well known one. Recently I learnt from the newspaper that the price of the product which I bought is going up as the company announced that it’s going to be listed in the stock market. I prefer ‘fake products’ bcoz of its cheaper price lol but we at least need to pick those of better quality.
high five to you my friend! fake products are very okay if our aim is to save money and have nice products at the same time. in fairness to some fake products, there are really some of them which look like the original thing. i really am very thankful for that because i can save a lot more by buying fake products. :) and i agree, if we just know how to choose what is "quality", we wont have problems with our fake goodies. :)
@cherriemae (3373)
yes, it's very rampant fake goods nowadays, but it has less price than the original..i'm admitting i'm fond of buying fake ones because it suited with my budget, i agree that money is a bit tight and has a small value nowadays..need to budget everything, because we haven't notice where are the money is going, it slips in our hands then it's disappear..grrrr..
hello there! i am also fond of buying fake stuffs, as long as they're looking a-okay. you see, i think its really important to save nowadays and why should we spend too much when we can have some ways to spend less? lolz. :)
@jahvo6 (623)
• Peru
I am not willing to pay like $150 por a shirt, can be a designer if I can get a copy of it for halph the price, same goes for luggage, belts, it´s ridiculous to spend hundreds for a simple item, unless you are truly rich.
yes, i agree with you, the word ridiculous is the perfect adjective for it. :) i think i wouldnt buy very expensive original brands even though i was rich. it would be too much of a waste. lolz. :)
i go for the original when it comes to the quality and durability of the product, though expensive but its still worth buying. but sometimes i also buy some imitation brands because its cheaper though the quality isn't that great as the original. and its true that you have to be smart when buying stuffs because our living standard this days are quite tougher than before.
well, good for you that you can afford original brands. me, i can only buy original brands if the price of the original brand itself is affordable. :) lolz. im glad you also realize that we have to be smart in buying stufs because money is really hard to earn these days.. :)
@lilaclady (28226)
Yes I am like you I am not in the position to be picky, I have never been one for brand names anyway and I would much prefer to have quantity then quality anyway. Why have one expensive thing when to can have a dozed cheapies
yes, you're right! i'd rather have lots of cute but cheap stuffs than have a very good looking stuff but it cost me a lot of money. i buy at wholesale stores sometimes because the stuffs are way cheaper in their wholesale proces. :)