do you get more responses to serious posts or fun posts?

do you ever check to see which conversations get the most responses or do you just post away and not worry about it????
• Pakistan
I think Funny ones Get Good Nos. - People try to shoose the topics which take less time.
I think People here normally response the discussions which do not require much of thinking. Most of them like to answer the discussions which take less time and due to the same reason Serious Posts get usually less responses. I am not saying that all of them do that. There are people who response these serious responses. I mean there are all sorts of people and everyone response according to their interests, but yes they try to choose less thinking topics.
I'll put it this way: My longest running thread had to do with chocolate, lol. I think some folks come here purely for entertainment and don't want to deal with anything serious, and I think others either don't know what to say or stay out of it rather than become involved in a cyber-altercation. Either way, it seems that the less thought a discussion requires (unless it's highly controversial or gossipish), the more response it gets.
I just post whatever strikes my fancy. As long as I get a couple of responses so that I qualify for the 1 point earnings I am quite happy.
@villageanne (8554)
I work really hard on my posts. They are all serious. That is just my personality though. I am always a down to earth kind of person. I do get alot of responses on most of my discusisons. I always take the time to rate each one and commment on most. It is just the way I am
@sunshinecup (7880)
I think the silly light hearted ones bring in more on most days. Most here like to give short quick answers anyways, so if it can be so and on a positive note the better. IMO anyways.
@emeraldisle (13145)
I don't worry about how many responses and just post. I have noticed though that the ones that deal with highly charged issues seem to get a lot of comments. The ones that deal with politics, religion, and child rearing seem to get a lot of responses from both sides of the issues.
@webeishere (36353)
In the few months I've been active here I can not recall my very first post. I can't tell you the most responses I've ever recieved. I just write then wait as I write responses. I am here mainly for the pleasures of writing and sharing and possibly helping is it. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~