Wealthy Couple Charged With Slavery

@Rozie37 (15499)
Turkmenistan
A millionaire couple has been charged with keeping two Indonesian women as slaves in Long Island New York. They were subjected to forced labor and were abused for their misdeeds. They were beaten and had scalding hot water thrown on them and were made to walk up and down steps. One of them was made to eat 25 hot chilli peppers, as punishment. One of them is believed to have escaped the night before, after taking out the trash. She was found wandering outside a doughnut shop with nothing on, except pants and a towel. They were made to sleep on mats in the kitchen and were fed very little food and were forced to steal. There are no words in the English language to express my utter disgust of this situation. One thing that I hate more than anything is when people take advantage of others, just because they feel more powerful. I hope that these two creeps get exactly what they deserve. Who the heck do they that that they are. This has got to be one for the history books. I want to follow this case from start to finish and see these women get justice.
I can't believe that anyone is this day and age would think that something like this was alright . They had to have known this was wrong and I hope they are severly punsihed for what they did to these two women . And somehow it seems to make it even worse just to know that they were millionaires and instead of helping out two women that were worse off they just made their lives worse for them . It would be justice if the millionaires had to turn all their money over to the two Indonesian women .
@disvachic (10120)
and trust me the indonesian women would deserve all of that money.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Oh, I like your style. That would be perfect. They have earned it and then some. I am sure that they will be able to sue them. This would make me so happy. Broke and behind bars, the former millionaies tell their side of the story, tonight at 10 on CNN. Works for me.
Rozie I think this goes beyond taking advandage of this is abuse. This is slavery and hate. I cannot understand why someone would treat someone else this way. Makes you wonder what is inside the couples head and heart besides hate. That couple should be made to endure what they put the two women through. I know our court system would never go for it, but it would server them right. Tie the couple up, make them eat very little, pour boiling scolding water on them and all manner or crulty to repay them. I wonder if we had that kind of justice if our jail cells would be less full?
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I was thinking the same thing, but did not mention it, because it seems so unlikely. But that is only part of what they deserve for what they did to these women. They need to be hit where it counts for them, in the wallet. They will bear a little of it, if they are put in jail and their freedom taken away.
@lightningMD (5932)
I certainly hope this couple gets jail time. Unfortunately the wealthy often get away with horrendous crimes. Its hard to believe that things like this still go on in this Country. Keep us updated on what happens please.
@mrbranan (1012)
I can't believe this day and time things like that still happen. This is a bad thing to even think about. I hope they get exacally what they deserve. I don't understand millionaire's have to do this but it just goes to show that it doesn't matter how much money you have you can still be a sick person.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
This is awful. i hope they get what they derserve also.