Singles PLZ reply

Hi there I am just wondering how many of you would have a problem with your gf/bf considering a child their child eventhough that child is not related by blood??? if so then why???? I am in a similar situation with me being the "child" thats not related to my father through blood
@fyrechsr (293)
I am in this situation now. My current bf takes my children as his own. I love it. My kids have really never had anyone in there life that actually wants to be there for them. Im talking about ones that dont think I will just buy them what they want so they will like me. Im talking about the ones that go to school happenings...concerts, sports, meetings. The ones that will go out and play ball and leave me (the mom) behind lol. I think any man that can stand up and do this is a true man. Thank you to all the guys out there that can be this way.
Well, in this stage of your father's life I find it odd he would consider another person's child his own. I mean, if the child were six, sure, make them feel like they belong. But you and your siblings should be first, not his girlfriend's child. I know you are an adult, and if the child in question is a teen or older, then it just feels odd.
oh no no I am the one I am talkin about I am not his biological daughter but he has been in my life since I was 2 and a half and he has always considered me his daughter
OK. I was ready to do some battle on your behalf. LOL Then like I said, I would hope that would be the case when the child was young. And it would be easy to fall in love with a child as they see them having all these milestones. But it takes a special man. And I'm glad that your father was one of them. : )