ten tries

what do you think of the case where the man had to be stuck 10 times before they could give him a leathal injection for his death penalty ?he even had to go take a bathroom break why they were trying to kill him!
Execution by firing squad is much more reliable. In modern times the last such execution I can remember was of a guy named, I think, Gary Gilmore, in Utah about 30 years ago. Firing squads almost never have to fire a second time.
lets not get back to being that barbaric stoning would not be punnishment it would be stooping to the sam e level as the criminal
To me capital punishment is more about culling the human herd of its savages than it is about inflicting revenge. I may want to legally have the government kill our violent human criminal savages but I'm not interested in torturing them. Besides that, the constitution forbids (cruel) and unusual punishment. BTW: Hanging and shooting are not considered cruel and capital punishment is specifically allowed.
Thank-you for pointing out that I did not explain myself clearly. I should have said, "Hanging and shooting (as legally administered means of execution) are not considered to be (cruel) and unusual punishements according to the constitution of the USA. Capitial punishement is specifically allowed, too!" I hope that clears that up and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
I would take it as a sign that the guy is just not meant to die... Personally I think the legal execution of another human being is really horrible and I don't think it should be allowed.