What is Waccin?

Indonesia
i read a disscuss in mylot and read a word "waccin". What is it?
@Idlewild (6094)
Maybe they meant 'wiccan,' if they were talking about religion. People who are witches practice the wiccan religion.
sorry i mean wiccan. witch?
@Ravenladyj (22936)
Please keep in mind though that Wiccans and Witches arent necessarily the same thing...I am a WITCH but I'm NOT Wiccan by any means and do not follow any of the Wiccan ways or beliefs which is a newer spin off of sorts to what I practice and live which is the old ways...
@Idlewild (6094)
OK, I thought they were the same thing... apparently witches can be wiccans, but aren't always? If someone is a witch but not a wiccan, what are their beliefs?
@Jennifer21 (2476)
Are you sure they didn't mean Wiccan? Wiccan is a form of religion that certain people follow. It is based upon nature and the belief in magic and many Gods and Goddesses. It is a very powerful and motivational religion that moved me the first time I studied it. From the variety of the religion, from meditation to creating magickal spells, it has become one of the world top five leading religions. Are you ready for an interesting fact? For most Wiccans, Wicca is a duotheistic religion. The Goddess and God are seen as complementary polarities and this balance is seen in nature. They are sometimes symbolised as the Sun and Moon, and from her lunar associations the Goddess becomes a Triple Goddess with aspects of "Maiden", "Mother" and "Crone". Some Wiccans hold the Goddess to be pre-eminent, since she contains and conceives all. The God is the spark of life and inspiration within her, simultaneously her lover and her child. This is reflected in the traditional structure of the coven.[6] In some traditions, notably Feminist branches of Dianic Wicca, the Goddess is seen as complete unto herself, and the God is not worshipped at all. Wicca is essentially an immanent religion, and for some Wiccans, this idea also involves elements of animism[7] A key belief in Wicca is that the gods are able to manifest in personal form, most importantly through the bodies of Priestesses and Priests. The latter kind of manifestation is the purpose of the ritual of Drawing down the Moon (or Drawing down the Sun), whereby the Goddess is called to descend into the body of the Priestess (or the God into the Priest) to effect divine possession. I hope this has given you little bit of insight, if in fact "Wiccan" is what you meant. I am not quite for sure what "Waccin" means.
@Idlewild (6094)
A 'waccin' must be a wiccan who can't spell, or who is dyslexic (not to make fun of dyslexics). ;-)
Someone who follows the religion of Wicca. Wicca is a nature-based religion based on pre-Christian beliefs that honors the earth as sacred and sees deity as both male and female God and Goddess. Wicca was founded by Gerald Gardner in the 1950’s.