I need an Article on Music or My Space!

@jennybianca (12913)
Australia
I wondered if anyone had a small article on either Music, or My Space, I could put on the main page of my website? I have a safelist (advertising) website, that focuses on music & My Space. I have photos & links, etc, but I need a small article. Full credit will be given to the author. I don't mind if you have links in your article. Here is my website main page, where the article will go: http://www.eds-safelisthosting.com/33/index.php
@byfaithonly (10716)
I have one on myspace you could use if you wanted but it is more on the 'negative side' of myspace and is 900 words as is. I might be able to cut it down some but would loss important content if cut too much. I believe you already read it - the one being published in the reference book but I do retain complete rights to the article.
@jennybianca (12913)
Your article is excellent. Very well researched, got all your facts right, good references & explained very clearly. As it turns out, I read a newspaper report fairly recently that also exposed myspace. Interesting. Sadly, your article would be wat too long. Never mind. Thank you very much for offering.