Sadness viewed as an art

whenever i feel sad i see everything gray and i don't seem to have some company during at that moment. During those times i could feel different emotions, sometimes i cry, i laugh, or be proud of some of my memories. Those times i recall i see life flashing before me. I admire some people producing something out of that melancholic feeling, despite the diversity of feelings could still make something beautiful never something horrid. When people see something simple it is art. I love it when people see through things . .
@macubx (11421)
sadness is art? hmmm i cant see it in anyway... all i know is that sadness is a form of weakness
You are remarkably lucky to not see art in sadness. because art is so intoxicating and irresistible, the likes of me prefer the art (and by extension, the sadness) many times.
I can't help but respond to this in verse. Yes, when I get down, I write my thoughts, and they invariably flow as verse. So here's a bit about sadness itself... because I see it as gray too :-) The grays disturb me gone are the blacks and whites Shades and more shades all is hazy that I can see Pick me a colour that is me give me a path to you The grays disturb me. (C) Tushar D. Prabhu