What do you call when you are looking at the screen and....

May 29, 2007 11:19am CST
You look at the screen and all the sudden, you get in a trance and all the sudden a zombie comes up bloody and it screams. Where can you find it??
1 person likes this
1 response
@Signal20 (2281)
• United States
29 May 07
If you're looking for that, look around here I think they have a few of them on this site: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/
• Canada
29 May 07
K!! I am not a freak but I want to scare my friends!!