Budget or luxury tour

@auLeeau (253)
China
I know it depends on your financial situation but if you can save on for a couple of months or years and you have a few extra dollars, still take a budget trip?
@maehan (1445)
No, I will not save for a couple of months or years and go for a trip. I rather save for raining days. Unless I had already save for the raining day and have extra money, I will go for a reasonable tour but not budget tour.
@auLeeau (253)
but I always try to have a bit of more comfortable tour so that my mood wont be broken down during the travel,it is very important to have sure finance whereever you go because you are far from you home and anything could happen.
@maehan (1445)
Yes, I agree with you.
@maximax8 (30107)
If travelling on a budget a person can afford a much longer trip than if they travelled in luxury. When I travel with low costs in mind I stay in places like the local families do. When I spend my money on a small guest house and get food from the market it is good for the local economy. People that stay in an internationally owned hotels often do not know that most of the money they pay goes back to the developed country eg the UK or the USA rather than the poor country they are in. It is fun trying to make a low budget work. It is lovely to find bargains. However it is alo good to stend more when necessary. I was travelling in Belize paying about 20 dollars a night for accommodation. going to Tikal I was happy to pay 35 dollars because it meant I was staying in the national park. This had bonuses like being able to go out at dawn to see the sunrise over the Mayan temples and see the jungle coming alive. paid very little for accommodation overall so it gave me more money for snorkelling trips. I once read a book that told me how many days budget travel a person can have for one thousand dollars. It was 14 days in Japan and 68 days in India. But a luxury trip might spend one thousand dollars in just a few days. I am an independent traveller rather than a package tourist.
@auLeeau (253)
Who know ourselves better, of course we know ourselves better than anyone else, so choosing the way, that most suit your financial situation and your own willing, is the smart thing to do. I admire you have been to many places and enjoy you life.I have met a lot of British travellers aroud when I drove all the way down from Melbourn to Perth in western Australia. They worked couple of weeks or months in a national park while kept travelled down to the far west.