Loner/rebellious type of guys

We've all seen them in movies, but what do you think of them in real life? a loner/rebellious guy kinda guy who is quiet but not in the shy kinda way. more like the i dont care about anything.
@flpoolbum (2972)
I am a loner and always have been but I would never consider myself to be rebellious until now. I am starting a revolution! I will be taking ordinary people and trying to convince them to become an activist in their life and in their government. I am urging people to become involved and to demand more from their government by reading the newspaper and e-mailing, calling or writing their government officials and make them responsible to the people and not to lobbyists for large corporations. If you think about it, as an individual, you can be come a member of the most powerful lobby of all, The "Informed Citizen" lobby. In America, we have websites like www.congress.org where we can check up on and contact our national and state representatives. I am sure most governments have websites allowing citizens to check up on them. Check out my Yahoo! 360 site for my blogs (I am floridapoolbum@yahoo.com) or you can e-mail me @ together_we_can_make_a_differenc@yahoo.com because, together, we can make a difference!