Easy way to repsond to replies in mylot topics??

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to respond to topic notifications we receive in email without flipping through pages and pages and scrolling around looking for the person's reply??
@sbeauty (5870)
I'd love to know the answer to this, too. It is so time consuming to have to comb through all those pages in order to be polite and respond. There should be an easier way.
You are correct..I have to scroll and reply I found some shortcut..for the page. I simply copy and paste the page I am working on from the addess bar... then enter after submitting comments..but that is as easy as I can find right now..
@sbeauty (5870)
It's also difficult finding the discussions I started in the midst of all the pages and pages of topics.
@zubair439 (3185)
yes i think this is the only way...scroll and search
@loved1 (5336)
I have the same complaint because it is very time consuming. Hopefully this will be one of Mylot's new and improved features.
That is why I started the question regarding the messenger;) thinking maybe they can make that enable our finding the replies easier.
@bhchy1 (6051)
I don't get e-mail notifications..I turned that option off and just come straight here..
How do you find your messages..do you simply go through pages and scroll???
This is what I asked but no-one responded! lol. anyhoo, what I've got at the mo which works best, is (as I have yahoo mail) is to keep two tabs open. one for this and one for my email. Every few mins I check the email to see if anyone has responded.
That is a very helpful thing..I think you have the best response;) and will crown you with best response reward;)
@akumei1269 (1750)
Thanks for starting this discussion . Because I also was being disturbed by the same problem . But I have not yet explored the way.
I know..it's kind of tedius..to search through all the already responded to repsonses..
@whitish (1409)
no easy way
I guess not till the new improved version of mylot comes out;)
I have the same complaint but have yet to find an answer. It is rather annoying at times when I have a lot of responses to reply to.