what kind of payment you will pay in supermarket cash or credit card?

i usually pay cash when paying in any store.i pay only credit card when its needed.how about you? thanks.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i always pay cash when paying in any store or shop because i think it is easier to do this, i only pay via credit card when i don't have any money left in my pocket
@omupas (1243)
I don't ever carry much cash on me, no more than $20 at a time. I use my debit/check card for everything. In the end, it's all the same, it's still cash since my debit card is drawing funds directly from my checking account.
@babostwick (2037)
It depends on how much I buy. I'd probably use a debit card if need be if it's a lot. If it's something small in price, then cash.
@alexsis (2149)
I always pay with my debit card. I find it so much easier, and it is easy to carry. I just hate standing in line counting my money.
Me, too. I would prefer to pay cash. Credit Card rates are rediculous! I will only use in case of emergency or to replace applicances when needed.
@vampoet (825)
I never have the habit of carrying around cash personally. I think the credit or debit card is much easier to deal with as you do not actually feel the loss of your money. lol. That is why I get irritated when some places do not accept cash thus I would have to go and draw from the nearest ATM more money then I would have paid if it had just been deducted from my card
@healer (1782)
A credit card - A visa-credit card
I really don't trust these computers, anyway i never pay by credit cards even though i own one. I see many people shopping by cards and it looks nice in a way, i mean standards is there in this shopping style. But i heard and saw many complaints like they have losr some amount of money...etc.