visa electron debit card outlets

August 1, 2006 6:22am CST
Hi..i have a visa electron debit card issued by corporation bank India, which ATMs i can use in New York in case i need to withdraw cash from my account in india?
1 response
@sedel1027 (17851)
• United States
1 Aug 06
You should be able to use any ATM in New York to take money out of yoru account. However, I do advise that you do not do this unless you really have to as almost all ATM's in the US will charge you a hefty fee for using their ATM and your bank may charge you a fee as well.