What is your theory for the TV show "LOST" ?

@Ynefz0r (832)
Finland
If you have ever watched this TV show then im sure you have thought about what the hell is going on in there. It depends on how far you have seen it... i have seen all the episodes right now... Last one i saw was Season 3 episode 3... i don't want to spoil anything but ugh... it's all so confusing, sometimes i even think that in the last episode it comes out that there was no point at all... that i was all just some strange "test" with people who watched it, like how long they could watch it without going crazy and wanting to know what was going on... (if this sounds confusing i don't blame you) I think that this island that they are on is kinda like the bermuda triangle... with some electromagnetic fields and such. Ok. enough... i would like to hear your thoughts, opinions:P
@wildpvcgal (1085)
I found it kinda confusing, ive seen all if the 1st series but missed a few of the 2nd, the 3rd is out on Tv this month. I,ll need to buy the dvd and catch up to see what is going on!! xx
@Ynefz0r (832)
• Finland
Thanks for the comment :D Yeah i would recommend you to buy the dvd... or just download hehe... it's great... really great. everyone should see LOST...