Abortion and the relation after it

loosing a baby... - abortion and love
@magica (3710)
Bulgaria
I saw this discussion: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1127803.aspx There a girl makes abortion 3 times and she is still with the same person?! Let me ask you: if you make abortion and the reasons for it are not serious,medicine and so on, if the reasons are just because of the man next with you: he is young, career-minded, not so rich or just too selfish and dont want children right now, will you stay with him? Why or why not? Do you believe that the man is responsible for your decission too and how do you feel the previous love to him? He is your lover...but also he is co-participant in murder of your baby. And...why the moralists what are anti-abortion blame for it just the woman?
@diillu (5128)
I think the girl is with the same man still because the descision of abortion were mutual. Both of them were not yet ready to have a child so that they came to the descsion of abortion and the pregnancy might have happened with their slight carelessness. But i think if she didn't wanted that baby then should be careful earlier. Abortion is just too bad.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I think that this shows lack of care. I dont know the concrete situation, i can just suppose that 1 abortion can be treated as mistake and forgiven, but 3 times!!! And it`s mutual responsibility to protect each other. If a man thinks that for me it`s ok to abort so many times, i will accept it as indifference to my health:-((((
@Ravenladyj (22936)
" i can just suppose that 1 abortion can be treated as mistake and forgiven, but 3 times!!! " exactly!! Once is one thing but when you DONT make sure you use caution and protection after that then something is seriously wrong with the picture as far as I'm concerned...I cant stand ppl who use abortion for birth control purposes and I'm Pro Choice! at that point its not a needed choice anymore though, its just flatout stupidity and carelessness as far as I'm concerned
@Lydia1901 (16353)
Well, when you love a person that much, you'll do anything for him and even killing your child. But, I wouldn't go that far, I would leave that man before I have to kill my child for him.
• Nigeria
well i do not believe it makes sense to like have an abortion for someone 3 times. I mean what the hell was she thinking. What believe those she have that the guy in question would still marry her after all she has done. To me the girl has shown she has no live with the murder of 3 potential children GOD has given her. What if she can't bear anymore children? Does she think the guy would stick with her? I wonder oh
i'm not sure magica! especially now that i have a child, i'm much more on the pro-life side. but i wonder if i had been raped int he past, a horrible rape, would i get an abortion? BUT if i had simply gotten pregnant at 16...i don't think i would have. i'd be more scared of killing my baby, rather than telling my parents. well plus my mother is very pro-life, so it wouldn't have been an option. but i think if the boyfriend, whomever is still in your life, then he really is a part of the decision, BUT i think if a woman decides to keep a baby and the boyfriend doesn't want her to, he shouldn't force the issue on abortion...i dunno, i can't type out all of how i feel on this...it's a touchy subject, and i'm not going to try to voice how others feel as i haven't been thru this, never had to think about that kind of decision. i just think the male and female should both be a part int he decision, and one should not feel presurred by the other to go one way or another. it takes two to tango, they both created this life...it shouldn't all be put on the woman's shoulders as you were stating. i agree on that.
"just too selfish and dont want children right now" I get so tired of people throwing "selfishness" around. Why did any of you have kids? If I had to go out on a limb, it's because YOU wanted them. YOU like kids. YOU love kids. YOU knew YOU'D be a good mother. YOU desired them. YOU YOU YOU YOU. That sounds selfish to me. You this and you that. Me me me me But selfishness is NOT a bad thing. We are all selfish. Every single one of us is selfish. I'm not afraid to admit I'm selfish, but strangely enough, most other people are.
@aries_0325 (3062)
I am not a moralist but I am pro-life advocate and I am against in abortion method. Abortion is an absolutely wrong and it is a crime of murder. And absolutely I am not favor for this. And I think the fetus have life and like us she/he have a right to see this wonderful world.