Where do you get yours?

@FSCAries (881)
Everyone has to have some sort of inspiration in life. Where do you find yours?
@migenKC (792)
im inspired when i imagine the future life i wanna have... when i think about the happy family i am dreaming to have someday... it uplifts my spirit and my determination to strive and hit my target
@FSCAries (881)
I wish it were that easy for me! Sadly, I don't think I really have dreams anymore.
@Inky261 (2524)
I get inspiration when I walk in nature, in the woods, over the meadows or in a park. Or when I sit down and listen to good music and read a book. This is relaxing for me and I get fresh ideas. Sometimes I get inspired when I do work with my hands, be it crafts, renovating or cooking. All these pasttimes do me good.
@FSCAries (881)
I like to be out it nature too, truthfully, I wish it were as it was back in the day. I would love to live of the land and not have all of the complexities of today's world.
@321633wy (1795)
Nature is my best inspiration in life.I love nature ,it's a place that i can totaly be myself and completely free and calm where is the best situation to get my inspiration from.
I find inspiration in my parents,music and friends...