Should I believe him if he says hes just goin to work?

@micaella (396)
Too hardworking people! Do you think I should believe him now that hes just doin some plain job? Even its saturday and sunday he work and came back 1 or 2 am, but the worst is he came back on the next day. Is anyone believe this? Any guys especially working or business man can give me some ideas about this????
@stacyv81 (5904)
well, is he usually tustworthy? Any other odd behaviors? A sudden splure of "wrong numbers" on his cell phone, or any other odd behavior? If no I wouldnt worry about it. If he is usually trustworthy, and there has been no instances in the past, I would trust him. However if you call his office and he never answers when he says he is at work, I might worry. Does his paychecks reflect the extra work? Maybe he does have to work, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt until I had something to worry about! =)
@micaella (396)
Thnaks for the nice reply friend! theier comp. wont pay extra time and effort to their over time but then they need to let their superior that their worth.... thanks
@sunkissed (4331)
Well it all depends on the kind of job that this man is doing.what kind of work is keeping him out till all hours of the night.If he is working for a company and you can trust him. No need to worry. If everything is o.k. at home, no need to worry either.But I would be suspicious if it were only on Sat and sun nights. I too had a man that did this but he was working for hisself,So the overtime did not show up on a paycheck. He was cheating, I had no way of knowing til later.For me it got wore, he started spending more time on the job, I knewsomething was wrong, then there were secret phone calles, he started treating me differantly too.As long as everything is alright at home, I would not worry too much.But I see you already have doubts, that is not good..
@micaella (396)
I trust my hub but sometimes you cant stop worrying about whats goin on outside especially asking about your husband which is he doin his over time with their clients, spending their business matter in a KTV. You know whats inside of that place, especially different kind of girls which is you can not trust... I am letting my hub to do his job as a translator, and as a teacher sometimes in some schools. Letiing him to be with their clients whole day and some times they spend together whole night. they need to go for some provinces too which is he cant go back home at night, the worst is he do all that effort with out pay, i mean he has fixed sallary but no pay for his over time... Though if we had argument about his job or work i can feel that though he feel tired of his job but hes happy with this i cant ask him to stop and changed new job... I know he really love his job and thats makes me feel hard to think what is right for us... I never ever been introduced to in their office, to their co workers, and if hes in house, seems likes hes still not with us, he has more time in his mobile or pc in msn live or skype, i letting him to talk to his co workers or clients girl online but i hate is, he doesnt want someone on the other line to hear my voice or my kids. So thats why i feel and smell something fishy... For now im still trying to fight all my worries thoug i cant, and i need to act now but just worried for our kids.... Sorry friend if i response everything i feel now. Well, thank you for your response too lol, Goodluck to you too.