Burger that you want most?

@mae1216 (658)
What type of Burger you really want most and you can't resist no matter how full you are? Me, I love the Classic Burger in Chef d Angelo. Besides from it's Big size burger with fries It comes with a very affordable price of only 110 Pesos. That is really cheap compare to other italian restaurant here in Philippines. So for those who have not tried it yet, try it and you will Agree with me! Ohh..Im craving!! :-)
@nielcdg (709)
Im sorry I might sound cheap when I say that I miss the double minute burger. Their company has stopped making them and concentrated more on buy one take one offers which are not so delicious. Before the minute burger was my favorite because they are generous with their coleslaw and the meat they use is kinda sweet. :)
@mae1216 (658)
Minute Burger or Burger Machine, it is one of the most cheapest but the best taste in the Philippines. You guys makes me crave to those Burger now. It reminds me of my High school days where I used to buy those Burger after my class. I also love their coleslaw because of the sweet blend. That is a really cheap burger but certified rapsa!
I don't really have an unnatural fascination with any food in particular. If you are asking strictly about burgers, I would say I like most burgers at most fast food restaurants. They all taste pretty good. :D
@Lakota12 (42681)
I like my own home made hambergers but then I also lie one the fix at the Frontier hotel casino here. $6 for fries and buger and it is real big also
wow! $6 for a burger! it is like, P288 (pesos) here in the philippines.for that amount we would be getting the best burger in town and that goes with drinks and fries already.
@Lakota12 (42681)
well it the best buger and fries in town lol
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup but best in town
Any burger as long as it's good to eat. I like TLC. and Mcrice from Mcdonalds... That's a burger right? :D
@mae1216 (658)
Yeah. That is a burger but I have never try Mcrice because It doesn't sound good to me. I guess I got used to a typical burger. Thanks for your thoughts. :-)
@tigerdragon (4297)
here in the philippines, i go for the bite club or wham bugers and at times i go for burger machine which is healthier than the rest of the burgers because it is made of veggie meat.
@mae1216 (658)
Burger Machine is made of veggie meat? Never heard about it but sounds interesting. I will go research for that. Thanks for the idea.
@maryannemax (12168)
• Sweden
hmm. sounds affordable and delicious. however, i don't think chef d angelo is also in davao city. but i wanna try it. where is it located? anyway, as for now, i love burgers which i make at home. i do my own patties. i fry it. i add some tomatoes and lettuce. then some cheese (i love cheese!) and some mayonnaise and ketchup. really yummy and not that expensive. ... anne
@mae1216 (658)
Chef d angelo can be found here in Manila, some of their stores that I know are in Glorietta, Robinson's manila and Sm fairview. you should try it once you've visited Manila. It doesn't only sounds good but it really taste good! I don't sounds like addicted to their menu?! lol.. you should also try their pizza and pasta. It was really affordable in low cost.