Reporting people

@ravinskye (8242)
Do you report people who break the rules? Say you come across a discussion where the person has posted their referral link to clixsense or adbux or some other program like that...do you report them for breaking a clearly stated rule? Do you answer their discussion?
I don't get really upset with people unless they're stealing other people's discussions or cutting and pasting directly from someone else's published works or reference material and not giving due credit or claiming them as their own. That is just plagerism pure and simple and a big no-no in my book. I've seen it happen so many times it's pathetic. Just yesterday it was pointed out to me that one myLotter had copy and pasted about a dozen of someone else's discussions word for word and put them out as his own. I checked it out for myself just to make sure it was true and sure enough.. word for word. And yes I reported every one that I could prove were copied. A few weeks ago I caught someone saying they were into writing poetry and putting up some lovely poems until I noticed that one of the poems was lyrics to a song I recognized! None of this person's poem were his own but song lyrics and other people's poems. Yes I reported them too. I can take the referral links, though they do get very annoying but stealing I can not tolerate. I've had it done to me in the past and it's not right. Also if I find that someone who has been stealing is on my friends list they get deleted immediately.
@ravinskye (8242)
I've heard about the copycat people, though so far I haven't noticed any myself. I do think that it is not fair to copy someone elses discussions. I've been keeping my eye out for people like that.
@vamp6x6x6x (1220)
I wouldn't report them because, they aren't doing anything wrong unless they are getting on my nevus.
No, I won't report it. At first, some topics are very smiliar and I don't regard it as breaking the rules. Sometimes it's not easy to tell whether this one copied other's discussions.