What a lovely day! (how was yours?)

I haven't been feeling like myself recently as summer here's here and I suffer from hayfever. Yeah I know nothing major but these tablets I'm on do work (which is shocking) as they're the first to keep me fine, yet they make me dopey and very sleepy. Actually today's the first day in which I haven't fallen asleep after taking them. It's a great day! My wife, son and I went for a walk and had a picnic on the park. (which is some distance) The nice thing was I was able to play with my son more without sneezing or rubbing my eyes etc He's starting to become a very quick rascal and It makes me feel even more proud to be a father. How was you day? ~Joey Thanks!
@wolfie34 (26791)
It's been quite humid here today, I haven't done much in all honesty, apart from spending a couple of hours as usual down the gym then back to the internet to promote my sites and to watch tv, Emmerdale and Corrie, nice and peaceful this evening as my housemate is out till 10.30, I've also done a job which I've been putting off and putting off and that's clean th car, no doubt tomorrow it'll be covered in bird poo again, damn birds, now where did I put my shotgun? lol
Lol.. Yeah I watched those earlier, can't believe that Marlon hasn't just told Zack about the bookie oh well least this way he returns the shock. (except what happens) It wasn't you buddy, was it? *Points to the shotgun Hehe, sounds about right buddy! Thanks for your response :D ~Joey
@wolfie34 (26791)
Hmm I read what happens to poor Marlon, I think I'm too much like Marlon, except I haven't got Donna LOL! (maybe that's a blessing, she'd get on my wick!)
You two huh? I thought I was the only who thought she should focus on what she has as she treats poor marlon like a puppet. (nothing ever good enough) Hopefully when they get an house it will be the end of it. ~Joey
@webeishere (36353)
I had a wonderful day today actually. I started off by doing some mylotting and started a discussion and responded to a bunch also. Then I ate a snack before heading to my A.A. club for coffee and a meeting. Then I sat at the club chatting with friends. We played a few games of Gin Rummy. Then one friend asked about going to the Casino. So we headed out around 2 p.m. I returned at 10 to get ny wife from work then dropped my friend off at home. The wife and I snacked and chatted till she retired for the night. Now I am here rresponding to as many of the 265 emails I have. HAHAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Sounds like you've had a great day Grandpa Bob (yesterday now, actually). I'm very happy for you, that you were able to get away, and take a much deserved break.:)
@Lydia1901 (16353)
Well, that is really so good to hear. I'm glad that you're feeling better and had a great day with your family. How old is your little one by the way? Ours is 11 months and I am looking foward to her first birthday in a month. My day was great. I had an early start this morning. So, I got everything done and even had a time to play World of Warcraft while my daughter was taking her nap.
Lydia! *waves =) He's a year and 1 month. (except he's starting to act much older than that) hehe Aww.. Takes me back, I've always wished I could keep him as a baby aswell as see him grow because I want to hold onto these memories but the camera hopefully covers this. I'm glad you had a great day! wow player? I haven't played much for awhile, but I have an earlier version. I hope your daughter has a nice birthday! (aww..) ~Joey
yes it is great, too bad global warming is still here.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,joeymatthews,i have not done much today ,i just stayed at home to take a rest. I have not gone out because of the bad weather,most of the time,i am in my bedroom sitting in front of the computer mylotting.I feel relaxed doing so since i do not need to go to work.:)
Sounds nice enough! I didn't manage to login for awhile today and In parts I really wished I could. Kudos! :) ~Joey
Oh no it is sooooooo hot and humid out here. Temperature is around 45-47 degree celcius and wind so hot that it will burn ur skin. You cann't go out but u have to if u have any important work to do. Everybody is waiting for MONSOON and rain bcz that is the only thing that can give us some relief.
I'd hate that too. I don't mind sunny weather aslong as it doesn't get to hot and humid otherwise I faint.. lol Hopefully you'll get some rain soon! ~Joey
@lols189 (4797)
that was a lovely day you had joey and i hope you enjoyed it. my day was not bad as they sometimes are when boredom kicks in lol
my day today was great today because the weather was really cool i went outside and played for a while
@Bizziebod (3526)
The Witches Museum - Boscastle Cornwall - The witches museum which is situated in Boscastle has recently been restored after terrible floods that swept through the whole of Boscastle back in 2004.
Luckily I don't suffer from hayfever but I do know a couple of people who get it real bad and it does ruin your summer. Yesterday I was at work, but Sunday was a fantastic day for me as we went to North Cornwall to visit the witches museum in Boscastle, and took loads of stunning photos.
@winterose (39897)
You sound like such a wonderful father my friend. I am tired too, its the weather it drags me out, I hate humidity. I couldn't sleep all last night.
@someonesmom (5765)
Hi Joey, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling so much better, after your bout with hayfever. I can relate. It's great to be a proud parent. As for my day (yesterday now), it started out as nothing extraordinary, but then I had someone drop by unexpectedly, which was nice, although they didn't stay for long. Today, I've gotten an early start on my 'myLotting,' but must finish for now, as I need to get some rest. Have another great day!:)
@asmurthy (2464)
Stuck in the office as well - and I feel like I am getting a flu or something - woke up this morning with a sore throat. Bugger. Haven't had a cold for the whole summer. Plus the hayfever is rearing its ugly head as well
@charms88 (7540)
Its 9 in the morning here in my country. I'm just starting to greet the sun good morning. I didn't get much sleep but I can say that my mood is not bad at all. I'm currently nursing a cup of coffee to shake out my sleepiness. Then I will see what things and task to do for the next hours. Have a nice day to you and family, Joey.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
my day's okey as usual. i did the chores and had some time with my mom and brothers. i did not go out today and decided to just stay here at home and make fun with my family. i am a bit busy though preparing my things little by little since i am leaving the philippines soon. it's a bit stressful with all the preparation but i am getting there. and i am happy to know that you are okey and had fun with the family. i am also looking forward to having picnics with my boyfriend when i get to sweden. ... take care of your health... anne