Favorite Television Show

I haven't seen one of these discussions here yet. What is your favorite television show? Mine is Full House. Even though new episodes aren't made anymore, I can keep on watching the episodes and not get tired of them.
One Tree Hill, Supernatural and Smallville.
My favorite tv shows are news, debate and Jumong. I am not really into tv watching. I spend more time on the computer. These three were the only tv programs I watch. Sometimes I do watch singing competitions on tv. But I couldnt think of anything else.
@KrauseHome (36692)
Personally, I think my favorite would have to be ER, House. Law and Order SVU, or Ugly Betty. I cannot wait for the New shows to start in the fall of all of these. I feel Summer is a boring time for TV unless you enjoy watching reruns.
@padu19 (1441)
well i like that's so raven, lizzie mcguire, and friends.. also i like hannah montana.. it's too good.. i am addicted to these TV shows..
@FSCAries (881)
My favorites are That 70's Show, Lost, and Hidden Palms. Hidden Palms is new, so I'm not really sure if that will stay a good one or not, but its something to watch for now.
@guss2000 (2233)
Full House and Roseanne used to be my favorite shows. Now my favorites are Gilmore girls (now off the air) and One Tree Hill. I also like CSI, and Law and Order. That's pretty much it for tv for me.