Have you taken part in a research study?

@TriciaW (2441)
I guess I might be soon. It is one where you are away from home and in their environment for 12 days. It will pay $3500.00 when you have completed the study. I have to admit I am a bit nervous but figure what the heck the money is good and it will be a break away. I am not sure if there will be any internet access which may put me over the edge but we will see. I don't do it until next month. So have you ever done this? If so what can I expect?
@deebomb (15319)
no I have never intered into a study. What type of study will you doing? Where will it be?
@deebomb (15319)
I almost wish I hadn't qiut smoking when I did I coud use that kind of money. I hope it helps you. I sometimes miss the cig but I'm also glad that I quit. I'm Still struggling with it.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,triciaW,I have not taken part in any research before and i am not sure whether it is good or not.But it will be very good if they really pay you 3500 dollars.So what is the research about?? Will there be a chance it is a scam,it may be better to have more details before you really take part in it. Good luck.
@Modestah (11192)
I have never even heard of such a deal. if it is a medical research I would be too nervous to do it... not enough money to risk my wellbeing for.
I would not be able to take part in a 12 day study away from my family. It would be like being on Big Brother without the fame. I hope they are reputable for the money. Good luck and have a great time. Let us know how it goes.