My funny Abigail

Abigail laying in our founatin in old red moldy wa - Abigain keeping cool I guess laying in the moldy water of our unused fountain. What a funny kitty. When she got up she had red mold on her fur. LOL
As a lot of you know Abigail is my adopted cat. I got her a few months ago. She is around 4 years of age. She does all kinds of silly things. She soaks her feet in my inground pool in the back yard, she attacks my feet at night when I am sleeping. Well tonight she did the silliest thing I have ever seen. I went out to take an evening swim and Abigail was laying in the fountain. Our fountain is broken and I do not use it. It has some moldy water in the bottom tier of the fountain. Abigail was laying in that moldy water tonight. I got pictures You cannot see the red moldy water I was also supprised she stayed until I could get the camera.
@kareng (20165)
You have a very entertaining cat! I hope you continue to share her adventures with us!
Abigail certainly has turned out to be our clown. My husband even likes all her anticks. A few nights ago Abigail did a body slam on our other cat and grabbed her around the neck and held her down. Sammie (my avatar) took it for so long then she gets mad and hisses and leaves. Abigail is not discouraged she continues to be silly.
@kareng (20165)
LOL. She has lots of personality that is for sure!
@webeishere (36353)
Beautiful fountain by the way. The cat is adorable looking lying there so calmly. The cement must have been cool for her is why she laid there? Anyhow thanks for sharing. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dbhattji (2507)
Arter reading your response I enlarged the photo and yes it is beutiful fountain and doesn't abigail look like a part of it - matching colours.
@dbhattji (2507)
Strange behaviour for a cat, I always thought cats liked to stay clean and avoided dirty places, but then you can never predict with these cuties, they will do the most unpredictable things to surprise us.
Abigail certaintly is a supprise in the things she does. I am so glad I got her. She has a nasty scar that runs on the side of her lower jaw to her jawbone. It is nasty looking, she also has one ear which the end of it is clipped off and one eye does not open as much as the other one. I think she has had a hard time of it before coming home with me. Now she is a spoiled kitty just like her sister Sammie (my avitar) and her brother Petie (dog, papillion)
@gabs8513 (48710)
Well that is strange lol Cats normally do not like water and to stay there that long Can I copy her Picture as I am opening a Friends Page in Gissi's Web and would like to put her in it if that is ok with you
Yes you may copy her picture for Gissi's web page. I have other pictures I can send you if you want to choose a better one.
@pyewacket (44032)
Oh--my goodness..Abagail's a beauty...shhhhh....don't let Rosie's Lily see a pic of Abagail, she might get jealous--LOL...Thing is...did you have to clean her up afterwards since she was lying in moldy water???
No I let her do that. Actually I think part of the red alge/mold is on my bed spread. That is why I buy bedspreads that I can wash and hang on the clothes line. LOL