How many Girl/Boy Friends U R having? Do they all know each other?

I'm not one those lucky people those are having a number of Girl Friends. What about you? How many you are having? Whether they all know each other or still you are able to hide all of them from each other?
@kawaii24 (520)
I have lots of friends however, only a handul of them what i may call close friends and some of them knew each other even if their only connection is me. I wanted all my friends to get along together because its very satisfying to see that all of them get along with each other
@angela2006 (1846)
I only have one boyfriend,but I think it is enough and I am satified,because he is my true love.we love each other,if I have many boyfriends,but no one loves me really,which will make me feel sad.
@andyvish (901)
A very difficult question to answer? I have some 10 to 15 close friends and they know each other due to me. But about friends, they may be some 50 to 60 and I dont know whether they know each other.