When should we?

@joe137 (60)
United States
June 15, 2007 7:03pm CST
Me and my fiance have been engaged for a year and a half and money has always stopped us from saying I DO. I am taking my vacation this week and we were supposed to get married June 18, but have since decided our financial situation would not allow us to have a big wedding or go anywhere good for a honeymoon. Instead, we are settling for a 4 day getaway to ocean city 150 miles from home. What do we do?
1 person likes this
1 response
• United States
16 Jun 07
If you don't care whether you have a big wedding or not, have a small one. Just invite a few of your family and close friends. Just have a little intimate ceremony. If you don't care about a wedding at all, elope! Then come back and have a reception where you can invite everyone and then maybe even have a tape of your wedding to show. Personally, I would rather have a small wedding and a big honeymoon. But I never got to have a honeymoon so I guess that's probably why I say that. Good luck and congratulations!