What Wii game do you like most?

@krayzee (1161)
Romania
I'm planning to buy some and I cannot decide :)
@cutieissa (413)
wow! i have wii?? ur so lucky, lol =) me, i cant afford it at 20k, whoa! nwei my bf loved the bowling and golf games. SUPER MARIO is also cool and also ZELDA if ur into rpg. personally i like the sports games coz u get to exercise as well, hehe! i heard that in the US, wii is being used as as exercise "machine" by the gamers who previously just sat whole day playing games. now, that's what i call double purpose! =)
@krayzee (1161)
Well to tell the truth that's why I bought it, LOL. To get some exercise as well as playing :) But there's only so much fun you can have with wii sports, after a while you feel like trying something else (preferably while still exercising :P ).
@athnam (20)
zelda is the only rpg, so far, and since that's the genre i favor most, it's the only one i can recommend. you didn't say what kind of games you like to play.
@krayzee (1161)
I couldn't say what games I like because I haven't tried any (yet) besides wii sports and wii play. I'm planning to buy some though and that's why I opened this topic, to help me decide :)
@Cannonball (3634)
• France
For the moment I enjoy Mario Kart a lot, especially online but there are still a lot of Wii and Wiiware games I'd love to have. Just thinking about Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Sonic, Wii fit, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Helix, Tetris etc etc...
@Superchan (165)
• Belgium
the best game on the wii is wii sport because the innovation and the category i most like in it is golf and tennis. Even mine parent like to play with it .The game i now waiting for it is Super Smash Brawl.
@pjanaway (247)
My favourite Wii game ha to be SSX Blur. I love snowboarding and skiing, so this game appeals to me greatly. If you haven't played it yet then I definitely recommend it. :) I also recommend tony hawks downhill jam, its different to the other tony hawk games because it is mainly downhill racing, I like it even though many people do not.
• Portugal
i would defently recomend zelda the twilight princess, its was for some considered best 2006 game, and also rayman and the raiving rabbits adn wario: smoth moves
@FraYFaN09 (1560)
I haven't played a whole lot of the Wii games but out of the ones I have played I really like Mario Party 8. It's a lot of fun 2 play even though the mini games are similar. I've seen someone play the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean game and that looks like a lot of fun.
The Sims is my favorite game. You can try to succeed your dreams there. My dreams in the Sims are as well as in my real life. I want to have a super job and have a happy family with kids.